|Job Type:||Part Time Permanent|
|Application:||Click here to Download Application Form|
Sales Advisors (Job Ref: F504)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Menarys was founded in 1923 and we are a well-established family run business with currently 19 Menarys and Tempest stores. Our stores have become focal points in our local communities.
OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
Menarys is growing and it is our teams of passionate retail managers and sales advisors who are leading the way. As a sales advisor your role is to create a memorable and engaging shopping experience for our customers whether that’s at the till points, helping in our fitting rooms, or ensuring our departments look fantastic. You will be on hand to confidently advise on our products fulfilling the customer’s every need and acting as an ambassador for Menarys.
To come on board as a Menarys Sales Advisor, you would ideally have the following:
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Success in our sales advisor roles will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within.
- 1 x permanent 24 hours per week (Must Be fully Flexible to work Monday to Saturday)
The above role will require the successful candidate to be fully flexible covering shifts Monday to Sunday, you will work on a rota basis therefore shifts may change weekly and will include mornings, afternoons and weekends, depending on the needs of the business.
What you will get in return:
- Up to 25% discount across our stores
- Access to external discounts within our concession partners in our stores
- Generous holidays including 1 weeks extra holiday per year after 5 years’ service and a paid day of annual leave on your birthday.
- A friendly and supportive working environment where colleagues are valued and learning opportunities are available.
So if you live and breathe retail, and feel you have the inspirational skills to join the Menarys team then we want to hear from you. You will not only be applying for a job, but a career. Our teams of passionate, driven sales advisors are testament to this. So please download an application form by visiting our website www.menarys.com or by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications should be returned to our Store Support Centre by Tuesday 12th November 2019.
The criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.