We can ship to any address in the UK and Ireland.
We offer the following options:
UK Standard – £3.95- Up to 7 working days if ordered before 2pm
Republic of Ireland – £5.00 – Up to 10 working days if ordered before 2pm
1. Complete the Returns From enclosed with your delivery
2. Wrap items securely in their original condition and tear off the bottom section and keep for your own records along with proof of purchase from the Post Office.
3. Include the remainder of the Returns Form in your parcel and address the package to;
Menarys Retail Ltd
1. We cannot accept any online returns in any Menarys or Tempest stores. All items bought online must be returned to the address detailed above.
2. Please be aware that it may take 7 working days for your parcel to reach us. Returned items will be processed within 7 working days of receipt.
3. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to appear in your account.
4. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit.
5. You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance. Menarys Retail Ltd does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any returns in transit.
6. Menarys Retail Ltd cannot exchange or accept returns of certain items due to Health & Safety including underwear, personal grooming products and jewellery.
7. You may obtain a full refund or exchange if the items in your order are damaged or faulty on receipt, or if they are not the items that you originally ordered. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund the full purchase price, initial delivery charges and return charges on production of a receipt. When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will also dispatch replacement items to you free of charge.
8. Full details of exclusions can be found at www.menarys.com