Terms & Conditions
This website ("Site") is the property of Menarys Retail Ltd. By visiting this website, users (each, a "User") agree to Menarys Retail Ltd Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you intermittently check this page for any updates or changes to our Terms and Conditions. Menarys Retail Ltd has the discretion to update their Terms and Conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.
Copyright and License
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this website are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 2016. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our Site, and in the material published on it. This includes, without exception, the design, text, images, search results, videos, graphics, branding and further information found on this Site.
Therefore, you must not publish or reproduce any of the content, images or design features found on this Site without the appropriate permission. If Menarys Retail Ltd content/copy is referred to, you must acknowledge that the Menarys Retail Ltd website is the source of said material.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors), as the authors of material on our Site, must always be acknowledged.
You must not modify any print offs or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The Menarys Retail Ltd logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Menarys Retail Ltd and any effort to reproduce this logo is prohibited. We reserve the right to restrict or deny a User’s access to our website at our own discretion.
Though Menarys Retail Ltd attempts to provide authentic content, we cannot ensure accuracy at all times. Therefore, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Links from our Site
Your acceptance of Menarys Retail Ltd Terms and Conditions
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at: email@example.com
RewardMe – Terms and Conditions
Menarys Reward Me Scheme
- Use of your Menarys Reward Me Card will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- If there is anything you do not understand, please contact our Reward Me customer service team at our Store Support Centre on +44 (0) 28 8772 1629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtaining your Menarys Reward Me Card
- You can obtain a Menarys Reward Me Card free of charge at any Menarys store or:
- By requesting one on-line at www.menarys.com ;
- Or by telephoning our customer service team on +44 (0) 28 8772 1629.
- Your Menarys Reward Me card is issued by, and remains the property of Menarys Retail Limited, Alexander House, Moygashel. Co Tyrone. Northern Ireland. BT71QS.
Registering your Menarys Reward Me Card
- To ensure that you receive your vouchers that you have earned along with your quarterly statement you should register your details and your Menarys Reward Me Card when you pick it up in store. A member of our staff can do this for you at a till.
- Alternatively if you prefer, you can register your details and card on-line at www.menarys.com or by completing and returning the form attached to the Reward Me card to any Menarys store.
- A Menarys Reward Me Card can only be registered in the name of an individual. Only one card may be registered in the name of each individual. Registering your card and your details will also protect the points on your Menarys Reward Me Card from loss, theft or damage.
- To change any of the details you have registered with your Menarys Reward Me Card:
- Please call in to any of our stores and speak to a member of staff
- or contact our customer service team by telephone on +44 (0) 2887721629, between 9.00
- or by e-mail at email@example.com
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your details.
Using your Menarys Reward Me Card
- You can use your Menarys Reward Me Card at participating departments in participating Menarys stores. Simply present your card at the till so it can be scanned each time you make a purchase. Unfortunately your card cannot be used to earn points against purchases made on Menarys.com.
- Menarys Reward Me Card is not a credit card, charge card or debit card.
- The Menarys Reward Me Card enables you to earn points in participating Menarys stores and departments. Points are not available for purchases from in-store concessions, Tempest or Menarys.com.
- You must spend at least £1/€1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. You will earn one point for each complete £/€ spent.
- Points will be earned at the time of purchase and only if the Menarys Reward Me Card is presented at the time of purchase. Should you forget your card when you make a purchase you can have any 1629 or by forwarding the receipt within 14 days of making the purchase to our customer service team at: Menarys, Alexander House, Moygashel. Co Tyrone. Northern Ireland. BT 71 7GS.
- You can check the points on your Menarys Reward Me Card at any time by contacting our customer service team on +44 (0) 28 8772 1629 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep a record of previous transactions to ensure that this balance is correct at all times.
- Points have no cash value and can only be earned as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any points obtained or used otherwise than in accordance with Terms and Conditions will be invalid and cannot be redeemed.
- You cannot transfer your Menarys Reward Me Card or any stored points on it to any other person.
- If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other criminal activities relating to us or your Menarys Reward Me Card, or if you supply false or misleading information, we may, on notifying you, forfeit all accrued points, and/or suspend your right to collect and/or redeem points if you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive 1 point for every £1/€1 you spend. The present redemption value is 1 point equals 5 pence/5 cent. Menarys has the right to vary this rate at any time.
- Once you’ve collected 100 points we will convert them into a Reward Me vouchers worth £5/€5.
- Every 3 months we will send you your money-off vouchers along with your Reward Me statement.
- If you don’t have enough points to make up one or more vouchers we will carry these points over to the next period.
- Vouchers can only be used for purchases made in Menarys own-bought departments including restaurants. They cannot be used in concessions or Tempest.
- Vouchers are non-transferable. No change will be given if the value of the purchase is less than the value of the voucher.
- Photocopies of vouchers will not be accepted.
- We will not exchange Reward Me Card vouchers for cash.
- Vouchers expiry dates will be shown on the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed after this date.
- We’re sorry but vouchers cannot be redeemed on www.menarys.com yet but this is something we hope to introduce in the coming months.
- If you decide to return a product, which you have bought with cash or card, we’ll deduct the points from your Reward Me Card that you collected when you bought the product.
- Should you decide to return the item you bought using vouchers or it is faulty, return it to any Menarys store within 14 days of purchase (receipt required). You will have the choice to exchange the item or receive a credit note to the value of the voucher(s) used to purchase it. No cash refund will be given for vouchers. We will only refund the actual amount paid.
Expiry and Cancellation
- Your Menarys Reward Me card does not have an expiry date.
- Points are valid for a period of 2 years from the date they are accrued.
- We reserve the right to remove any points from your Menarys Reward Me Card which are more than 2 years old.
- Expired points cannot be transferred to a new card or redeemed or reinstated.
- You have the right to cancel your Menarys Reward Me Card at any time by returning it to our customer service team.
- If you cancel your Menarys Reward Me Card you will lose the right to redeem all unused points.
- If you wish to cancel your Reward Me Card contact our customer service team on +44 (0)28 8772 1629 or email email@example.com.
Loss, theft, damage
- You should immediately report any loss, theft, fraudulent or unauthorised use of your Menarys Reward Me Card to our customer service team by telephoning on +44 (0) 28 8772 1629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of loss, theft, fraud or other unauthorised use of your Menarys Reward Me Card, or if your Menarys Reward Me Card is damaged or malfunctions, we may, at our sole discretion, replace your Menarys Reward Me Card and transfer any points stored on it to a replacement card. Circumstances in which we may determine, in our sole discretion, that we will not replace your Menarys Reward Me Card include those where we reasonably believe that the notified incident has been caused by your wilful breach of these Terms and Conditions or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that you are or have been engaged in fraudulent or other unlawful conduct.
- If we agree to replace your Menarys Reward Me Card, a replacement card will be delivered to your registered home address, usually within 10 working days of you first notifying customer service of the incident.
- Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only. We reserve the right to charge a replacement card fee for each replacement card in the event that you are issued with more than two replacement cards within any 6 month period.
- If you subsequently find or retrieve a Menarys Reward Me Card which you have reported lost or stolen, you must notify customer service immediately.
- Menarys can cancel or withdraw the scheme or any individual Reward Me Card at any time.
- We can change the terms & conditions of the scheme. We’ll always give notice of major changes. We’ll display notices in store and on www.menarys.com. You can get the latest terms and conditions by calling +44 (0) 28 8772 1629 or by writing to Reward Me, Menarys, Alexander House, Moygashel Mills, Main Road, Moygashel. Co Tyrone. BT 71 7QS.
- Please rest assured that your details are safe with us. We promise that we will never share your details with anyone else outside of Menarys Retail Limited.
- We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice, to help you choose products that are right for you.
- Complaints regarding any element of the Menarys Reward Me Card service should be sent in writing to:
- Reward Me, Menarys, Alexander House, Main Street, Moygashel. Co Tyrone. BT 71 7QS;
- Or by email email@example.com.
- If you need assistance or if you have any enquiry to your Menarys Reward Me Card, you can:
- Speak to our staff in any of our stores;
- Use the Contact Us facility on our website;
- Or you can contact Reward Me customer service by telephone on +44 (0)28 8772 1629, Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm;
- Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.